Property Valuations - RICS Registered Valuers
Residential Valuations in Grantham, Lincoln and Stamford
Our Chartered Surveyors in Grantham, Lincoln and Stamford carry out valuations on residential properties for a number of purposes:
- For home buyers who want a value for a cash purchase with no mortgage.
- On behalf of solicitors wanting a retrospective valuation from a RICS Registered Valuer when considering taking action in cases of potential negligence against valuers who overvalued during the property boom of 2006-2007.
- In matrimonial cases needing a value of assets that are to be shared out.
- A value for inheritance tax or capital gains tax.
- For Housing Associations or Shared Ownership schemes.
- On behalf of relocation companies.
Reports are in accordance with RICS Valuation Standards - Global and UK 7th edition (May 2011).
We have Chartered Surveyors in Grantham, Lincoln and Stamford who are members of the RICS Valuer Registration Scheme. More about the scheme can be found in the RICS publication
To obtain a reliable value, the property should be inspected inside and out for signs that it is unmortgageable, or of non-standard construction, and to comment on the condition. The inspection is less than that of an RICS Homebuyer's Report but should still take around half an hour.
Our reports are clear, easy to understand and the value is supported by comparable evidence of other sales in the area. The knowledge of our locally based Chartered Surveyors in Grantham, Lincoln and Stamford is a considerable asset over some of the national firms based in offices outside the area.
For a discussion with our Chartered Surveyors in Grantham, Lincoln and Stamford about your requirements please contact us today.